Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Say What?!

I recently read the story Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs to my third graders. After discussing the book, we decided it was time for us to get creative! Each student completed a written response to the prompt  "I wish it would rain..." I loved what my kiddos came up with! After writing, my students were able to draw a picture to match whatever item they wanted it to rain. So fun!

                                                       
                                          Gabby wanted it to rain paint brushes because she wants to be an artist when she grows up!
 
"I wish it would rain gold, ice cream, and coconut donuts because it would be like I am a king. And I would be rich. I would have a meal fit for me."  -Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment