Saturday, March 17, 2012

Making Cute Bulletin Boards

This is a picture of the bulletin board nearest my desk. I had a bunch of scrapbook paper, so I decided to put it to good use! It makes a fun design and incorporates our school colors. I placed my graduation cap by the corner, so when I discuss high school and college with my students, they can see my diploma and cap.  :) I'll be posting another picture of a scrapbook bulletin board soon (featuring bright pink and lime green-fun spring/summer colors!)! I don't know about you, but I LOVE my Cricut machine. I used it to make library tub labels and bulletin board headings a lot  at the beginning of the school year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute bulletin board idea! I found your blog through the linky party. I am a new follower.

    Please stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete